CrochetedintheRaine

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrochetedintheRaine?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Come check out my shop on etsy!
I love to crochet projects for friends and family and finally got brave enough to sell them.
If you have any questions about it, let me know!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weaved bacon!

Sorry that I've epically sucked at posting lately. I've heen testing different ideas from pinterest.

So you all know the pictures you see of waved bacon? Well I looked and found several ideas on cooking time and things.
Here's what I did:
Ingredients:
Just bacon

Materials:
Pam cooking spray
Tinfoil
Cookie sheet

Preheat oven to 350ºf
Step 1. Put a layer on the pan. Simple.
Step 2. Spray pam on tinfoil. It's extra insurance that the beautiful bacon won't stick. Yes I love bacon enough to call it that.
Step 3. Basket weave your bacon
Step 4: put in oven and cook between
15-25 minutes. Honestly depends on the oven you have.
Finished!
I cut mine in half so I could put it on some english muffins. Now I have it in every bite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment