CrochetedintheRaine

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrochetedintheRaine?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Come check out my shop on etsy!
I love to crochet projects for friends and family and finally got brave enough to sell them.
If you have any questions about it, let me know!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sorry for delay

I'm really lagging on posting the last update I did.  I can't find my pictures I took of it so I"m going to just probably post the finished product so you can see what I did.  I am currently working on a shoe pattern right now and I just finished making a 2 recipes from pinterest that I know I have pictures of (somewhere)

See my phone had a major melt down and it was my camera so I had to get a new one so finding pictures is going to be tricky since I had to switch. But don't worry I'm still alive and doing projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment