CrochetedintheRaine

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrochetedintheRaine?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Come check out my shop on etsy!
I love to crochet projects for friends and family and finally got brave enough to sell them.
If you have any questions about it, let me know!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Saving crumbled makeup

So I did this WEEKS ago and forgot to post it because it slipped my mind.  I remembered that I did this test already because I found the pictures on my IPOD.

Are you tired of throwing away makeup because it broke into pieces in the compact and don't know how to use it without making smaller pieces?
Well then this is for you because it'll help save you money and the frustration as I have found.  It works AMAZINGLY and I recommend using this trick to help salvage your makeup.

Here is the pin source for how to fix the makeup with rubbing alcohol.

Step 1: Get some rubbing alcohol and fill just the cap.  It'll help control how much you put in your makeup so that it doesn't swamp it.

 Step 2: Put just enough in the crumbled make up to were it becomes a paste.
Once done take a utensil of some kind ( I took the cotton off a q tip) and stir it.

This is what it should look like after you put the rubbing alcohol in it.
 Step 3: Now let dry for a good couple hours, I left mine in a warm place and away from things so that way it wouldn't get bumped while drying. 

And PRESTO!
The rubbing alcohol will dry out and you are now left with a perfectly smooth and not crumbly make up!



No comments:

Post a Comment