CrochetedintheRaine

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrochetedintheRaine?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Come check out my shop on etsy!
I love to crochet projects for friends and family and finally got brave enough to sell them.
If you have any questions about it, let me know!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Coming up next....2 Seperate tests....DIY NYLON HEADBAND and FREE CROCHET BIB TUTORIAL!!!!

So I decided to test 2 different ones because they are fairly simple.  One of them I've already completed but I had to do a few practice runs before I go and take pictures.  On the down side of things both of my hands (one worse than the other) are acting up and I might have tendinitis with my left hand so it's challenging to do repetitious work but I'll try!


The first test will be from a another blogger called: LittleMissMomma.com. She has a lot of wonderful crafts and other projects so I would suggest checking her out!

Our other test I will be doing will be on a free pattern from: Favecrafts.com
This website has some cute tutorials that give you the instructions in the common crochet language.  If you need help with crocheting it, I have "how to crochet classes" on my pinterest account :)



I"ll be posting the results soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment